We told you recently about the new Robeez Tredz. My love affair continues with the launch this month of the Tredz sandals!
The sandals, like the Tredz shoes, are available in three sizes – 12-16 mos, 16-20 mos and 20-24 mos, and there are currently six available styles. They retail for $41.95.
My daughter has the fuschia flower sandal (pictured) and I’m completely in love, as I always am with any new pair of Robeez. The ankle elastic allows each month range to fit a variety of sizes and ensures that the sandals are easy to get on and really stay on, and the sole is perfectly supportive and flexible – perfect for the new and exhuberant walker alike.
How great to have the comfort of Robeez, the function of Tredz and the summer style of sandals all wrapped up in one awesome little shoe!
I love my diaper bag, but it isn’t always convenient to bring it everywhere. And even when I have it it’s not always easy to dig to the bottom to find the puny little change pad that came with it. At Butt-Ums Up Baby, there’s a great solution to both of those issues. Their changing pads have several advantages over the typical ones.
1. They’re the longest I’ve ever seen. Even my 22 month old fits on it easily.
2. There’s a pocket at the top end that easily holds a wipes case (included) and a couple of diapers. It’s not zippered, so it’ easy to get the things you need with only one hand while the other hand holds down the poop covered child that’s trying to escape.
3. It rolls up into a compact package and secures with velcro.
4. That same velcro makes it easy to open with one hand. while you’re holding the above mentioned poop covered child with the other.
5. There’s a buckled loop attached at one side that makes it easy to clip it to a stroller or purse.
6. They come in your choice of twelve gorgeous chenille fabrics and are all lined with vinyl.
7. They’re all machine washable and dryer safe.
Entrepreneurial mom Stacy Sager is the talent behind Butt-Ums Up Baby and she also makes gorgeous matching blankets in the same luxurious soft chenille fabric with silky satin trim and binding.
The change pads retail for $40 and the blankets range from $25-$108.